Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Welcome to the chopping block, you royal dandy British fobster, Sir Gilbert O'Sullivan!

Yo, this...is...a...test. First post of hopefully thousands over the next weeks, months and years since we all know there are a great majority of dead and almost dead white males worldwide that need to be taken to task for their digressions and heresies. Plus, a token few broads like Eva Braun and Eve. 

I doubt I will be prolific at all-no expectations on my end so none should be taken on your end-so I think one a week would mean about 1000 cancellations in around 20 years and you know what they say about a picture being worth a 1000 words so in the end maybe what I write will end of making a pretty picture in the end or some shit like that. You just never know. 

I mean, some old idiot once said, "You can not judge the past by the present". Really? WTF? Who was that douchebag? I think some old dude named Playdoh or something like that. No, you will NOW and FOREVER be judged harshly and with extreme prejudice for all eternity when dead of course and also now these days as well on this mortal coil. Oh well, good thing it has been proven there is no afterlife. To wit-our inaugural bastard...

Oh, say it isn't so, Gilbert-o! The mainstream dandy ass British fob singer/songwriter genius behind the 70s timeless pop classic "Alone Again (Naturally)" (hmm, perhaps that title is telling when it comes to broads-just a little foreshadowing here) just had to pen this extremely insane he-man "screed" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C5RAeIRjsU against the better sex as late as 1974 at a time when the ol' Womyn's Lib movement was all raging pussy hair afire! 

I remember this clearly-I was 10 at the time and even back then the chicas in all hierarchies of my existence (they were friggin' everywhere-my mom, my neighbors' moms, the school bus driver, my teacher, the school secretary and on and on and on) were always telling me what to do like "Make your own din-din, you ding-dong" "And stop mocking the Polack kids". Jeez, just chill out, OK already?! 

So frankly, you can understand the kind of emotional trauma ol' Gilly was subjected to on a daily basis as AN ADULT! Regardless, this SSS (super sexist scumbag) needs to be canceled NOW once and for all even if his supposed gilded gentry island of England upbringing actually groomed him to engender this heinous attitude toward the fairer sex! I mean somehow he got away with this shit back in the days of the Firebird and Feathered Hair but certainly he must meet his maker and pay for this non-forward thinking transgression that he actually had the gall to put in WRITING (I mean, shit goddamn!) and be permanently removed from the pubic (sic) record both in analog AND digital historical documentation going forward for infinity. 

Anyway, final trigger warning before reading-must be 18+ AND not on your period!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cha-Ching (!) Chong Cena

Remember that era when pretty much all of the pro "wrasslers" acts out there were based on the fact that the he-man was always ang...